I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kristine from The Blank Polaroids! I had never heard of VBA before and was both flattered and intrigued to hear of the nomination. Thank you, Kristine for thinking of me 🙂
Now it’s my turn to nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. In no particular order, these are some of my favorite and newly-discovered blogs:
2. Katie Kuo
One of the rules of being nominated is to tell your nominator 7 things about yourself. Well, here goes:
- I really love playing sports. I ran cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track in high school. I also used to play softball, played intramural soccer throughout my time at UConn, and even played on the rugby team there. I’ve played tennis and racquetball casually and am always willing to try new sports.
- Finding Nemo will forever be one of my favorite movies and I’m 99% certain I could quote the entire movie.
- I’ve always had an interest in photography, but never pursued it. I’m thinking about buying a good quality camera sometime soon. (Kristine, I know you’re really into photography!)
- If I could have one superpower it would be the ability to breathe underwater because I’m not the best at swimming and I also love sea life.
- Similarly, Jay and I went swimming with stingrays once and it’s still one of the coolest things I’ve done in life.
- One of my classmates had a relative that wrote a book and held a contest for illustrations. If one of our drawings was selected it would be printed in the book. It’s a pretty horrible drawing, but I’m technically a published artist 😛
- Living alone is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for myself. I’d highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. There are so many perks to living alone and it really helps you grow as a person.
Thank you again for the nomination, Kristine!