Day five is for the fun stuff…what I want for Christmas this year!
- A new camera. I have been debating buying myself one for a long time now and I think I finally decided on which one. I don’t expet to get it for Christmas, but I would really like the new Nikon 1 J5 camera…maybe I’ll treat myself to one after Christmas.
- Messenger bag. I’m always on the go. Whether I’m headed to work, visiting a freind, or going to Starbucks for studying…I always have a lot of stuff to lug around. I’d love a messenger bag for my study materials and laptop!
- Camelbak. I want to start running more often again and it can be hard to stay hydrated during runs. I hope to get a Camelbak so I will be motivated to run more and be healthier.
- Pasta Maker. I love pasta. I love spaghetti, linguine, tortellini, and lsagna. I love it all. One of my favorite hobbies is cooking, so why not combine my love of cooking with my love of pasta!?
- Jay. For the first time, Jay and I will get to spend Christmas together. That’s enough to make me happy.
What’s on your personal wish list for Christmas this year?