I am loving all of the blog awards floating around out there, especially this one I was just nominated for…One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you to The Fat Kat for nominating me for this amazing award!
So what’s the catch? No catch! Just a few simple rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
Seems simple enough! Here are seven facts you may or may not already know about me:
- I love sports. At one time or another I’ve played basketball, softball, and rugby. I’ve also ran cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track.
- If I could blog and make scrapbooks for a living I would be one happy person. I love doing both, but it’s hard to balance them with my job, studying, and life.
- I’ve worked at my job for almost two years and I’m still the youngest person in the office.
- I hate feet and love shoes.
- In high school I was the “first chair” clarinet player in the regional band. I really wasn’t that nerdy, I swear!
- I love swimming, but it scares me more than almost anything else because I almost drowned twice in my life.
- I once got kicked off of the Splash Mountain ride in Disney World for having too much fun.
There you have some of the most random and obscure facts about me. My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Sunshine and Snowstorms
- Katie Kuo
- Sparks and Sounds
- Christa Bercerita
- Dating Through the Distance
- Woman of Letters
- It’s Just Me
- Mandi Grace
- Confessions of a Scorpio
- His First Mate
- 1 Way Plane Ticket
- Urban Life
- Live the San
Congratulations to all of you. You all run such great blogs. I’m looking forward to what 2016 has in store for you!