I’ve been a bit behind in my blogging since the new year and I wanted to give you a little update on what to expect in the next couple of weeks. There are several posts in the making and I can’t wait to share them with you. So look out for:
- another 2015 recap (I promise it’s the last one) including a little activity that Jay and I did together to highlight some of our most memorable moments
- our last visit recap complete with pictures and details from our trip to New York City and the holidays
- my list of “must haves” for those people who are always on the go or live a hectic lifestyle
- what I’m most thankful for…this was a prompt released around Thanksgiving that I never really explored. Don’t worry, it’ll be worth the wait.
- Quotables. Remember those? Well they’re coming back. I’m going to try and post at least one inspirational or relevant quote each week.
- Music Love. I’ll also be doing the same with songs!
So get excited, people! The year has only just begun and you have a lot to look forward to. Check back often for new posts and more updates. ❤