If you’re like me you juggle a lot at one time. For me it’s working fulltime, blogging, studying (at least trying to) for exams, maintaining my LDR (it takes a lot of effort, you know), and trying to remain somewhat social and sane all at once. Whether you’re consumed with school or a job, it’s a good bet you’re always on the move. I find myself running around from the time I wake up until an hour or so before bed. You never really know where the day will take you and the next thing you know it’s 11pm and you haven’t even eaten dinner yet. Well lucky for you, I’ve created a list of my “must haves” for anyone on the move. Whether you go on travel trips or simply find yourself jumping from place to place, this list will help make your time away from home just a little bit easier.
- Herschel Messenger Bag. Keep all of your belongings organized with this fashionable canvas messenger bag. The cross-body design ensures everything stays secure and offers easy access to what’s inside…plus, it’s super cute!
- Daily Planner. If you’re always on the go you need to keep track of all of your meetings and appointments in one place. This planner helps you record all of your daily, weekly, and yearly goals. There’s no better way to stay on top of your schedule!
- Portable Lunch Container. This silicone lunch “box” strays far from the traditional look. It it microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and even collapsible! The container comes complete with a spoon/fork combination utensil and a little compartment for dressings. Best of all, it only costs $9.99 and comes in awesome vibrant colors.
- Acer Chromebook. This 11.6-inch chromebook is compact, sleek, and inexpensive. At less than $200 there is really no better product for the price. This is perfect for someone who is always on the go and doesn’t need many files saved to the actual computer.
- Contigo Travel Mug. Coffee? Tea? No problem! This 16-ounce travel mug has a vacuum seal to keep from spilling. It comes in a variety of colors, is easy to clean, and it’s practically a steal for the price.
- Nikon 1 J5. When you’re on the go it can be difficult to get a nice photo. Sure the iPhone cameras are pretty great, but they won’t always cut it. Snap all of your vacation and travel photos with this mirrorless camera. It’s compact, WiFi-enabled, and perfect for those looking for quality without the bulk.
I need to save up a bit more money, but I can’t wait to buy each of these in 2016. I’ve already purchased two of the Contigo mugs and I will never go with any other brand. What gadgets and products do you need to help manage your busy lifestyle? I’d love to hear what helps get you through the day!