Happy February, everyone! I know a lot of people are pretty excited for Valentine’s Day….it’s hard to believe it’s right around the corner already. I’m anxiously awaiting Jay’s package to me and can’t wait for mine to arrive to him. Whether you get to see your SO during February or you’re going to be apart, February promises to be a pretty cool month.
I have some big plans for February and I’d love for you to join me. Here’s my glimpse at the month ahead:
- “My Monthly Three” goals are coming soon! Look for my recap of January’s goals as well as my new goals for this month.
- A post about why running a blog is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
- Valentine’s Day gift reveal…oooooh, yes! Jay and I each sent a package to each other and we’re going to spend our holiday together on Skype. Look out for a big post reveal on that one.
- Christmas recap. Remember that holiday way back in December? Well I still haven’t written about it, oops! There’s just so much life happening it’s hard to keep up. But it will be worth the wait, I promise. 🙂
- Quotables will be coming back at least two a week. I’ve been inspired by the words of many people and it’s time I share their inspiration and wisdom with you.
- Music Notes are slowly making a comeback. I posted about Alessia Cara earlier this week and I will hopefully be posting a new song each week in February.
- Love Challenge: TBD
What’s not to love? I think February is going to be one of the best months yet. Stay tuned for updates! ❤